Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Prime Day Sale!

 


Get great reads while they’re hot!


Prime Day is today and I’ve lowered the price on virtually all of my books to 99¢ for the event.


Are mysteries your thing? Then pick up the 


Justinia Wright Private Investigator Mysteries


They are only 99¢ each. An extra special deal is the Omnibus edition. Priced so that each of the first 4 books in the series is only 75¢ each.


And don’t forget the


Magnolia Bluff Crime Chronicles


Twelve authors creating a whole lot of mayhem in Magnolia Bluff, Texas. I have 3 books in the series:


Death Wears a Crimson Hat

Ten Million Ways to Die

Who Mourns Elektra?


I think they represent some of my finest writing to date. Check ‘em out!


Want a little horror in your life? There’s the


Pierce Mostyn Paranormal Investigations


I also have 4 short stories that will give you the creeps:

Do One Thing For Me

Ancient History

Metamorphosis

What the Next Day Brings


If you’re a fan of post-apocalyptic cozy catastrophes as I am, there’s 


The Rocheport Saga


It’s the story of one man’s dream to rebuild a world, a better world, from the ashes of the world that died.


I also have 3 retro-modern decopunk books that bleed over into alternative history. They’re sleepers in my backlist, but I think they’re excitingly great fun to read.


The Moscow Affair

The Golden Fleece Affair

Rand Hart and the Pajama Putsch


Look through my author page on Amazon. Great escapes for just under a buck. You can’t beat that.


Comments are always welcome! And until next time, happy reading!





CW Hawes is a playwright; award-winning poet; and a fictioneer, with three bestselling novels. He’s also an armchair philosopher, political theorist, social commentator, and traveler. He loves a good cup of tea and agrees that everything’s better with pizza.


If you enjoyed this post, please consider buying me a cup of tea. Thanks! PayPal.me/CWHawes 

No comments: